Tuesday, January 17, 2006

More of my Past



Thanks to all who left comments on my last post. It was a real pick me up. Work is a little time consuming at the moment so I put good old Prof. Von Drake up.
One of the many little project shorts that was done at Disney Toronto. I am glad I got to work on so great classic characters. Referencing them was a blast.
All that said in done , I'd like to say that it's easier to draw when to have a model sheet in front of you giving you proportions . It's totally different when it design has to come out of your own mind, I have a great respect for designers ,thats why I'm posting my blogs art to try and catch up on all the years I was animating and to consumed with footage . seeing everyone's art work is very inspiring.

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WOW!! Nice works!

9:23 PM  
Blogger JOE GIAMPAPA said...

Thank you alina

7:36 AM  
Blogger craig said...

Hey Joe,

I think it's great how dynamic the blog community is. Being exposed to so many talented artists with different styles..ideas. We met at Sheridan open house(through Terry Lenko) and again at Nelvana when I came up for 6teen meetings. Anyway, really nice posts! I'll definately be back.

8:02 AM  
Blogger JOE GIAMPAPA said...

Thanks Craig
We should me up again next time you are here

9:08 AM  
Blogger MikeS said...

Always liked these drawings, JoeyG. With drawings dat good, you'd a been a good anim8tor.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

Great blog! I love looking at "real" animation drawings, so nice.

9:00 PM  
Blogger kevin micallef said...

Nice solid drawings Joe!!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Jason C said...

These are great.. they really remind me of the whole xerox area at disney.. great..

8:34 AM  
Blogger JOE GIAMPAPA said...

Thanks kevin.Tyler,Jason and my OLD pal smook.

9:32 AM  
Blogger blabla said...

Just Fantastic! I'll come back soon!

5:57 PM  
Blogger BLOGGED ARTERY said...

Wow! These rule! Amazing drawings Joe!

6:12 PM  
Blogger willipino said...

he's one of my favorite of the old disney characters. good job!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Doron Meir said...

Ai caramba, great drawings - could have fooled me as an original Milt :) But really, nice crisp shapes, and great posing.

I think it's great that you had the chance of working with such classic, superbly designed characters.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Hobo Divine said...

OH SNAP.

This Duck is the Duke!
Sweet drawings!,
I love this m@#$!@#,@$#%

I have a snippet of animation by Milt Kahl about Child Pyschology!

so wicked!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home